Wear Parts and Tooling
The major benefit of partnering with Cowles Tool for your next project is the wide range of products we offer. Working across many industries, our range of product is deep, offering: Rotary Slitter Knives, Spacers, Shims, Guide Rails, Steel and Carbide Workrest Blades, Tube Cut-Off Knives, Cams, Liners, Punch Dies including many additional wear parts and tools required in your operation. Our new facility in Austintown, OH, gives us the increased capacity to manufacture a wide range of these products in-house.
If what you require is not listed, give us a call or send your information to us at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to explore the possibilities with you!
Available in a multitude of sizes, materials and specifications, our Guide Rails enable us to meet specific applications demanded by our customers. Manufacturing these products for the bearing market in excess of 50 years, it is our belief that our relationship doesn’t end when the product ships. We continue to offer services long after the Guide Rails have been delivered, including regrinding or carbide re-tipping maintaining our relationships for many years to come.
- Our Guide Rails are produced from heat treated steel, with or with without carbide inserts.
- Our rails are always machined to meet our customers stringent dimensions and quality.
- We offer a fully equipped service program guaranteeing MADE IN AMERICA product.
All Refractory and / or brick making products are not the same, where some require carbide inlay others only require steel. Similar to our carbide inlay wear liners, we also offer similar liners manufactured from solid tool steel allowing us to meet the needs of the entire industry.
Adding to our capabilities we offer a complete servicing operation smoothing and removing any wear that will occur over the course of their usage.
Steel Workrest Blades
We offer our Workrest blades manufactured from the highest-grade tool steels available and produced in a variety of sizes to meet your exacting requirements.
Years of supporting the centerless grinding market has taught Cowles Tool about the diversity of the workrest blades and the need to manufacture these blades to various sizes and designs, unique to each customers’ application. We manufacture to stringent guidelines, inspecting all product to the ISO9001 standards required to meet your exacting specifications.
- All of our workrest blades are manufactured from high quality tool steel.
- We understand that better tool steel equates to extended blade life.
- We manufacture to meet tolerances of + / - 0.000025”.
- All Cowles Tool Workrest Blades are inspected in an atmospherically controlled inspection room.